Routing and account numbers for Business Debit Card

MysteryShopWV
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to deposit money onto my Business Debit MasterCard from sales at Poshmark. To do so I need the routing and account numbers. Does anyone know where this info is located?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@MysteryShopWV

There is no account and routing number for the Business debit card. Those are numbers that would be used to identify a bank account. The Business debit card is funded by either your available PayPal balance, or you may set a linked checking account as a back up funding option in case of a zero PayPal balance.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@MysteryShopWV

There is no account and routing number for the Business debit card. Those are numbers that would be used to identify a bank account. The Business debit card is funded by either your available PayPal balance, or you may set a linked checking account as a back up funding option in case of a zero PayPal balance.

Login to Me Too

Zmv4910
Contributor
Contributor
Not true, every debit card, or credit card, has a account number and routing number to link it to the bank whether you want to add money to it or withdraw money from it they all have both account and routing numbers
Login to Me Too

swelker22
So the how do I find them if they do exist for paypal business debit?
Login to Me Too

CambraCC
New Community Member
False. Debit cards are linked to a bank. PayPal Business Debit Cards accounts are owned by Wells Fargo Bank. You have to request your RTN and accounting numbers from your paypal account. Its easier during tax season, because they promote Direct Depositing tax refunds to all PayPal users and account holders and online to non-account holders.
Login to Me Too

CambraCC
New Community Member
Every response to this topic are absolutely incorrect about the option/availability for obtaining RTN & account numbers from PayPal Business Account. Debit cards are linked to a bank. PayPal Business Debit Cards accounts are owned by Wells Fargo Bank. You have to request your RTN and accounting numbers from your paypal account. Its easier during tax season, because they promote Direct Depositing tax refunds to all PayPal users and account holders and online to non-account holders. Also, unlike prior personal PayPal Debit card accounts (debit cards issued by Netspend), your card number is NOT your banking checking account number you're trying to use. You cannot find this number until you request one.
Login to Me Too

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @CambraCC and @swelker22 

Thanks for reaching customer service. 

It is true that there's no routing number and account number that we provide for PayPal Business Debit Mastercard.  We only offer this feature for direct deposit purposes and it's only available with our PayPal Cash Debit Mastercard.

Here's the information you need about Direct Deposit(with assigned routing number and account number) feature available in our PayPal Cash Card

Hope this helps! 

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.