cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing and account numbers for Business Debit Card

SOLVED
Contributor

Routing and account numbers for Business Debit Card

I am trying to deposit money onto my Business Debit MasterCard from sales at Poshmark. To do so I need the routing and account numbers. Does anyone know where this info is located?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Routing and account numbers for Business Debit Card

@MysteryShopWV

There is no account and routing number for the Business debit card. Those are numbers that would be used to identify a bank account. The Business debit card is funded by either your available PayPal balance, or you may set a linked checking account as a back up funding option in case of a zero PayPal balance.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Advisor

@MysteryShopWV

There is no account and routing number for the Business debit card. Those are numbers that would be used to identify a bank account. The Business debit card is funded by either your available PayPal balance, or you may set a linked checking account as a back up funding option in case of a zero PayPal balance.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor

Not true, every debit card, or credit card, has a account number and routing number to link it to the bank whether you want to add money to it or withdraw money from it they all have both account and routing numbers
Highlighted

So the how do I find them if they do exist for paypal business debit?