Return at Wal-Mart w/ Cash Card

MrToyzz
Contributor
Contributor
I returned a 98 dollar cable modem to Wal-Mart on May 30th. There was no problem with the return as far as I could tell the employee was pleasent and helpful and asked if I wanted the money put back on my card. He verified the last 4 digits of the card and it was indeed my PayPal cash card which is my primary payment method. I agreed. It is now June 2nd and I'm still not seeing the refund so I came to this site and it claims refunds to PayPal Cash cards should be instantaneous. Now I am worried and really need that money. What should my next step be?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MrToyzz
Contributor
Contributor
I'm hungry
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @MrToyzz,

I'm sorry to hear that a refund from a merchant has not yet shown in your card balance. Refunds to any payment instrument may take a few days to reflect. If the money is still not showing in your card, please contact customer service to investigate further.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this is already resolved, or can be resolve quickly now.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.