Retail Refund on a Paypal Business Debit.

Otislabs
New Community Member

Refund - Physical retail merchant credit, credited to the Paypal Business debit, according to the POS Receipt (approved) Nothing is posting to Paypal, (transactions) Online. 

1. How can a transaction be approved by a POS system, if allegedly according to paypal phone CS agents, the card I swiped is not active. 

I know I have used the card before and it has posted (both debit and credit) to the account. 

2.  Where is the money if not transferred to my account?

3.  The retail merchant corporate closes at 5:00, so I called Paypal at 4:35 to conference them in, but the Paypal Agent alleged, she did not have a way to call/conference.  Came as a shock, when I ask her how we were currently communicating (telephone), I then asked her is she has ever used one before or understood just how they worked. 

4.  Long story but 7 calls later, 5 transfers, and over 1 hour on hold with PayPal, I have a 3-way call on for 8am.  

5. Also Strange emails from PayPal after our call. 

5.1 - Card # I've never used/heard of closed.  - Card I have and use, but paypal says in not active still open - I believe.   

5.2 - Cash card issued where a business Debit was requested. 

5.3 - Allegedly according to Paypal phone CS agents, my account was downgraded, without my authorization, and "there is not process to re-upgrade"

I know this is a little all over the place, by if you have any suggestions on how to proceed it would be appreciated. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.