Resilient Media Pte. Ltd.

Wendell111
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone had problems with this company. I have two transactions on my account that I can’t recall ever making. Is there a way to see what I supposedly bought.

Login to Me Too
62 REPLIES 62

Kathy_Resi
Contributor
Contributor

hi linoxuereb,

we do apologize for the delay. as with the current state of various countries, deliveries has been getting a huge delay. you can send an email to 

contained in <removed> (it does not allow us to put our email here!) so we can see what else we can do.

Login to Me Too

kathy1953
Contributor
Contributor

I seem to be one of many that have been scammed by Resilient Media Pte. Ltd. 

My concern is that PayPal continue to partner with a company that illegally takes money via their service.  In fact, they are aiding and abetting them.  When I look at the complaints on Community Forum I see that I am joining pages of people that have been scammed by this company and PayPal refuse to acknowledge it.

When I wrote to PayPal asking to have my  account reimbursed I received an email back within 5 minutes saying that my request was declined.  It was a computer generated reply as there was no way within that time frame that they could have investigated my complaint.

PayPal will continue to allow scammers to use their service because it is money in the bank to them and they couldn't care less about their customers.

We put our trust in PayPal to safely transfer our money for purchases but the lesson is - DON'T USE THEM & DON'T TRUST THEM TO HAVE YOUR BACK.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kathy1953 

If you filed unauthorized, PayPal will deny the claim since no one broke into your account to make this transaction. You must use Item Not Received or Significantly Not As Described claims to resolve "scams" that you authorized payment to.

Contact customer service to change your claim type:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

We as consumers must do our due diligence when shopping online and web search a merchant/site before buying as anyone can slap a store together.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

BeverlyLawrence
New Community Member
Scammed also
Login to Me Too

worried2
New Community Member

I have a charge on my pay pal account from the above firm and have no idea what it is for. On the entry in my activity page it also says TRACK INFO. Have tried this several times and am told page unavailable. Any advice would be appreciated

Login to Me Too

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @worried2

Thanks for reaching Community Forum!

If you notice a transaction that you didn’t authorise, you can report it in PayPal. Here's how to report an Unauthorized Transaction. Hope this helps! Stay safe! 

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Kathy_Resi
Contributor
Contributor

hi worried2

can you send us an email via <removed> (it does not allow us to put our email here!)

so we can assist you on what you ordered and what's the current status of your item

Login to Me Too

Deborah112
Contributor
Contributor
does anyone know anything about this company. I was charged 71.00 for something and cannot get any order details.
Login to Me Too

sunsetguy
Contributor
Contributor

This company charged my PayPal account $33.00 and I have no idea who they are.

Login to Me Too

sunsetguy
Contributor
Contributor

How do I reverse  this PayPal charge that I don't recognize ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.