Request return shipping refund

RitaCobra
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried all these suggestions but cannot find the Request return shipping refund form. I cannot find the original transaction, only the one that has been  closed.  Help please.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RitaCobra 

You have to activate this service on your PayPal account first:

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Then click visit the refund request page link on the same page above to follow the steps.

However...was this a PayPal guest checkout transaction without a PayPal account at the time? That could be one reason why you’re not able to find it.

Otherwise, if you are not able to find the original transaction (try to find it by original transaction date) and you do not see the “Request a refund on return shipping” link on the transaction, and you did not check for availability/eligibility before you open dispute, as mentioned here, it’s probable your return is not eligible.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

RitaCobra
Contributor
Contributor

As far as I can see, I have done everything suggested.  PayPal suggested the shipping refund (I’d never heard of it).  PayPal confirm that this is a third party but say I should still be able to claim the refund.

Thanks for your help.  It is very frustrating.  Regards, Rita

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.