Request paypal card

cloieu072401
Contributor
Contributor
When i created this account and it asked me for pictures of my I.D and my social security card. It took a day or two for them to confirm. When it said that my documents where confirmed I tried to apply for the Paypal Cash Card and it took me to another page and said that i was one step away from getting my card shipped to me. But when I hit the next button I showed up in red that they cant recognize my information attached...but I didn't even give me that option. In my email it also says press the confirm button below but it doesnt give me that option either.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @cloieu072401,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I would recommend contacting our Customer Service directly for further help. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @cloieu072401,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I would recommend contacting our Customer Service directly for further help. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.