Refunds and

Bkr88
Contributor
Contributor
I had bought something on eBay using my PayPal credit card. And I have a due date of next week to pay that amount. But eBay recently refunded me the money back to my PayPal and I was wondering how that worked as far as still paying for it on PayPal or will it go away at some poin
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Bkr88

If the refund doesn't get applied to your PayPal credit card account in time to cancel your required minimum payment, then you should still pay the minimum payment due by the required date (so you don't get a late payment fee and a late payment reported to the credit bureau) and when the refund does get applied, you will most likely get a negative credit balance for that credit account.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Bkr88

If the refund doesn't get applied to your PayPal credit card account in time to cancel your required minimum payment, then you should still pay the minimum payment due by the required date (so you don't get a late payment fee and a late payment reported to the credit bureau) and when the refund does get applied, you will most likely get a negative credit balance for that credit account.

Login to Me Too

Bkr88
Contributor
Contributor
Ok thank you so much. That makes alot of sense.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.