Refunding purchase made under partner of the merchants false incentive's for purchase completion?

xkerri
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I've stumbled upon a offer on a Get-Paid-To survey site, and they are fairly established and one of the top in this market (I trust them, never had issues yet in over 2 years), and they are offering a cashback amount on a subscription based service that seems too good to be true - but no matter how I run through it in my head, I can't see any other way to construe it as to where I'm misunderstanding it.

The excerpt of the offers description is: "...you'll earn 1000 SB for every $1.00 that you spend at this store"

The requirements of this offer are: "Purchase a annual subscription and stay subscribed for 32 days or more or the SB will be removed from the account"

1000 SB is worth $10 USD, so this $74.18 CAD annual subscription is worth 74180 SB ($1337 CAD in Amazon gift cards after being traded in).

Being a trusted website, offering with this specific wording a very favorable purchase, would I be able to safely complete this offer by subscribing and if they don't pay out be able to get a refund because of falsely advertised reward incentive's used to persuade me into buying something I otherwise would not have purchased through this trusted-partner of the merchant?

If not, any way to get them to pay out what was clearly advertised and get what was offered for completing this purchase?

I just want some opinions prior to throwing away $74 if I'm not understanding something here, thank you all, have a great day!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.