Referring someone to Paypal.

tanmay2210
Contributor
Contributor

Can I refer my friends paypal and earn from their Sign-Up? If yes then where do I get the referral link from?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @tanmay2210,

If there aren't any offers in your email or your account, a last place to check would be the PayPal.com website. If there are any offers not exclusive to your account, they would be there.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @tanmay2210,

Thank you for your request for a referral promotion. PayPal does offer various promotions from time to time, and they are typically specific to the accounts that they've been sent to. Such promotions, when they are offered, are typically communicated either by email, or in your account after login.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

tanmay2210
Contributor
Contributor
So that means if I can't find any such option then I must not have that offer?
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @tanmay2210,

If there aren't any offers in your email or your account, a last place to check would be the PayPal.com website. If there are any offers not exclusive to your account, they would be there.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.