Referral bonus

Deanaj
Contributor
Contributor
Like many others I sent my gf $.01. I then made her account and accepted it. I linked her bank card and bank account and sent my account 5 bucks but that didn't work. I looked it up and found out that the referee(her) can't send the referer(me) the 5 bucks to get the $10 referral bonuses for both accounts. So I then made a $15 purchase with her account and still havnt received anything at all! These apps are set up in such ways that it seems impossible to get any kind of help. They expect you to figure it out but there isn't anything to figure out! They simply aren't honoring yet another promo and this has been a huge waste of time and money! I did another promo that stated I'd recieve either 10 or 20$ from simply downloading their app and log into it, but that didn't work either. Seriously wth is going on here?! How are they getting away with this without setting off a class action lawsuit?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.