Recent debit card receipts missing merchant name

sillyvalley
Contributor
Contributor

I have been receiving debit card receipts via E-mail.  The subject has been "Receipt for your debit card transaction at XXX" and "Receipt for your debit card transaction completion at XXX", where XXX identifies the merchant or recipient.  The merchant/recipient is also identified in the content of the E-mail.  A few days into this year, the E-mail subject has become "Receipt for your payment to " (with a blank space at the end with no merchant/recipient identification), and the E-mail content also no longer identifies merchant recipient.  Among other changes in E-mail content, there are now many very unprofessional looking strings that are meant to be HTML codes.  Anyone else has this problem or find this change problematic?

This is very frustrating as I rely on the subject and the first line of the E-mail to have an idea about new payments.  PayPal's online help/message center does not include a method to even report simple technical problems like this.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

katk
New Community Member

Same!!! Please help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.