Real Home Tools

RABob
Contributor
Contributor

Purchased an item online from realhometools.com with a PayPal guest payment on March 25, 2020.  The paypal receipt said the payment was made to "Vu <removed>".  Since that date, I've received no communications from the merchant acknowledging the purchase or any shipping info - just a PayPal receipt.  The business address on the website turns out to be a house in a subdivision in Atkins, IA.  A call to the number listed on the website rang twice, then switched to a busy signal.  Anyone else had experience with this seller?    

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

TXSailor
New Community Member

Very poor (aka non-existent) communications from these guys.  I ordered a surface cleaner from them in mid April and got the confirmation "that your order is being processed" the same day.  Since then nothing and I have emailed them several times for status.

They are quick to accept and receive payment but that is where the communications stop.   I have opened a case with PayPal and if nothing is done in the next 14 days will escalate this to a claim.

Login to Me Too

Cracker
Contributor
Contributor

Same story, different order. Placed my order April 15th for a Boss propane grill. Paid thru PayPal and did set up an account on their site. Received a confirmation email and nothing else since. Almost a month into it and I can only assume this is a drop ship operation that is having issues fulfilling orders from China. My order still shows 'Processing' as well, and there has been no response from inquiries emailed to customer support at 'cs' email'. Obviously a language barrier that has been unresolved. Will say the advertised lowest price with shipping for this item was not worth the wait. Hoping that my state lifts the State Park closures this coming weekend, if so I won't be around to accept delivery. If not, I'll buy a T-shirt that displays "My Governor's an IDIOT" with the refund from my reservation on the camping site. Good luck dealing with these folks. Patience is not one of my strongest virtues.

Login to Me Too

Chris123451
5/26/2020 I might of just spent $200.00 to learn a lesson on checking out a website and reviews before buying online. Bought a smoker yesterday at a good price (first red flag) and then didn't receive an acknowledgment on purchace or shipping info (just PayPal charge). No replays to emails I sent vendor. No history of my order on their website. I'm hoping when it doesn't show up in a few weeks, I can dispute it. Which I'm sure it won't. Please don't do what I did no matter how good the price is.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.