Re: Promotion eligibility

digitalmanners
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I have a question about a PayPal promotion (spend 3x $35 and get $25 back). I don't exactly remember if I clicked "save the offer" before I made all three purchases, though I had definitely clicked it by the last purchase. I recognize it's my fault for not doing things in the right and proper order, however I am wondering what I can do now to check?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Airic
Contributor
Contributor

Don't worry about clicking it or not.  I did and their system provided no acknowledgement of clicking it.  If you made 3 qualifying purchases (eg. min. $35 and at qualifying merchants) be sure to message PayPal (in the HELP function) when signed into your PayPal account.  Express your 3 qualifying purchases in relation to this specific promotion.  They are overwhelmed with the traffic and activity of their services - and short staffed.  Message them repeatedly.  After near 2 weeks and 1/2 a dozen messages, I received a phone call today from a very nice representative informing me he was manually issuing the $25 credit into my account's WALLET (exp. in 6 months.).

Good Luck!!!

Login to Me Too

digitalmanners
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for an excellent answer!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.