Questionable website

Wilmacd
New Community Member

There's a website called Aimwse.com. com that claims they take paypal as a payment option. They have items at incredibly low prices,which raises red flags for me,and maybe they're using the PayPal option as a way to ease suspicions.

Has anyone had any dealings with this company/website?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Per_Camp
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Wilmacd ,

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention and to answer your question we may not able to tell if the website is legitimate or not but since you used Paypal for that transaction we can help you out by reporting potential fraud, you can click the link below for further assistance.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-report-potential-fraud%2C-spoof-or-unauthorized...

Hope it helps and stay safe.

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

nightsky2972
Contributor
Contributor
My fiancee, my son and I all ordered a kayak from this company for $99 it sounded too good to be true but thought since it was through PayPal it would be ok. Well my fiancee received his today but instead of getting a kayak it was a paper facemask. Mine and my son's are supposed to be here tomorrow and if we paid 100 bucks for a mask I'm gonna be so mad. I think it's a total scam
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.