Question about seller site

RvL53
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased anything from UPHAMG.com are they legit.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Mikesnapp
New Community Member
I've tried to track my order on their site using the requested info but no luck. I've tried numerous times to email them directly but I get no response. So far I am not at all satisfied that they're legit and more than a bit surprised PayPal would align themselves as middleman for scammers.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

Mikesnapp
New Community Member
I've tried to track my order on their site using the requested info but no luck. I've tried numerous times to email them directly but I get no response. So far I am not at all satisfied that they're legit and more than a bit surprised PayPal would align themselves as middleman for scammers.
Login to Me Too

edthomtech
Contributor
Contributor

Ditto! I just lost $149.99 from a Chinese vendor via PayPal.  PayPal denied my claim without even hearing my case! Being PayPal looks the other way while using the USPS as a conduit for criminals to conduct business, the US Postal service along with my banks fraud department are currently looking into my case. To me it's more being about protected from criminal activity even though I wouldn't mind receiving my money back. Apparently PayPal will provide neither protection nor a refund...Lesson learned!

Login to Me Too

RvL53
Contributor
Contributor

Kind of figure as much given how cheap their prices are. Thanks for helping me save $$$.

Login to Me Too

paul7778
New Community Member

After I first placed an order with uphamg.com I was to create an account which I was able to login to until the day after I placed my order and never received any emails from uphamg.com concerning my order but thankfully paypal allows up to 180 days to dispute a purchase. After waiting 2-3 weeks, of course I never received the product I filed a dispute with paypal who granted the seller 5 days to respond which of course they never did so I was refunded the money. Please, please, please don't let them get away with this, the only way this China company is able to rip people off is because there's so many people who just let it go when all they have to do is wait at least 2 weeks, because China products take awhile to ship and just simply file an online dispute with paypal stating you never received the product and paypal will refund you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.