Question about Canadian getting a PayPal Prepaid Mastercard

daveinarmstrong
Contributor
Contributor

I live in Canada and have a paypal account and would like to get a PayPal Prepaid Mastercard so I can use it online to pay for Google ad words. When I apply for the card, it asks me for my zip code (numbers only) and Canada only has postal codes that include letters and numbers, so I am unable to continue through to the end of the application process. is there a restriction in Canada for the PayPal Prepaid Mastercard?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Randy

@daveinarmstrong,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and for showing interest in the PayPal Prepaid Mastercard.  I'm afraid that this product is currently only available for customers with a US PayPal account.  You can find additional information on this product here:  https://bit.ly/Rn6vN0

- Randy

Login to Me Too

Finn8485
New Community Member
Hey randy I was wondering if maybe I could get a date on when PayPal prepaid cards will be available in Canada
Login to Me Too

tsparkes777
New Community Member
2 years later and still nothing available and no response to efforts being made to provide the same services offered in the US to canadians.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.