Query About PayPal Buyer Protection

liaam5
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have a small query and would like to be reassured by the PayPal Buyer Protection as I have seen various articles around the forum which are giving me doubts about the Policy. It says you can make a claim up to 180 days after the transaction. I was wondering if I purchased a product on eBay (pre-order product) which was supposed to arrive on September 17th 2020 and it did not arrive or arrived not as described, I would be able to make a claim using this policy and have it resolved by PayPal despite the request being placed only days before the end of the 180 days? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @liaam5 thank you for reaching out to our Community Forum. To answer your question you have up to 180 days to file a dispute from the transaction date. To know more about PayPal Buyer Protection and how can you be covered, please click the link below. https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/what-is-paypal-buyer-protection-faq1269?app=searchAutoCo... If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Stay safe and take care.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.