Product not right, cannot get vendor to answer emails, now time has run out

Vessede
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two dresses in January.  I was in almost weekly emails for updates on delivery and received responses.  My order did not show up til late March.  I cannot even get the dresses on, they fit like a tight spanks shirt, and were supposed to be very loose fitting travel dresses.  I went by their sizing chart and ordered one at size indicated, and one larger ‘just in case’.  Now, no one will respond to my inquiries for refund, return, or any Information.  I’ve spent over $49.  I cannot open a ticket with PayPal because of the date purchased.  My options only go back to February.  I’m very disappointed.  Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vessede 

You have 180 days from date of payment to file a PayPal dispute, beyond that and you paid with credit card, you'll need to dispute through your card issuer instead.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Vessede
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the response. My payment was processed Jan 9, 2020 but delivery didn’t happen til mid March. They had list my order and remade it after several inquiries. Now no one responds. The 180 days time limit to file PayPal dispute is not up til July however there is no option on the PayPal Acct to file any dispute. I seem to be caught in never land. 🤷‍♂️
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.