Problems with pay pall setup.

Perthfectfood
New Community Member

Hi all. I'm looking to set up a card reader for my business and I want to take orders over the phone with a card for my customers. I'm running a takeaway business So I registered a business account ordered a card reader which is pending. Then I got email asking to confirm my identity but the link in the email is wrong... So I'm stuck. Please can anyone advise on next steps?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Perthfectfood, thank you for reaching out for assistance on our Community Help Forum. This is a really great question! If you've requested the PayPal Here card reader, we normally only recommend using that for customers you are selling to face-to-face. While PayPal Here is not designed for selling over the phone, we do have a product for that. You'll want to look into Website Payments Pro with Virtual Terminal for your business needs. If you're still having issues with that PayPal Here application, you should be able to confirm your identity within the PayPal Here app on your mobile device. Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.