Problems with Synchrony Bank and Pp Express Pay

Miki012
Contributor
Contributor

I just got off the phone with a Paypal Mastercard/Synchrony Bank disservice rep, after wasting time with a Paypal customer disservice rep who transferred me after about 15 minutes or so. I called because a merchant's customer service rep explained that there was an address problem that prevented finalization of an order for products, via Paypal Express. I then checked to see what the problem was. I discovered that Paypal's system had reinstated 2 old addresses that I had removed before, after making my current address my primary billing address. I asked the Paypal Credit Card disservice rep why my auto-pay order did not work, but was told that there is no IT Tech Support for determining what prevented my auto-pay order from working. So, I now have another official "late payment" on my credit record. The Paypal/Synchrony Bank phone rep said that the $35 penalty is now waived (charged back). Now, before I could talk to human beings, I wasted many minutes trying to find the customer support phone number on Paypal's  website, going round & round in cyber-loops. So, I went to Google and, first, an e-scam 866 number was at the top of the search results, then an Indian phone rep tried to Phish me into a connection. So, I did another G search and found the "real" Paypal customer disservice number. I then had to wade through all the robotic message menus for both the main Paypal disservice system and then their Pp CC division system. So, again, more than an hour of my lifetime has been wasted by shoddy IT systems and the shady organizations sponsoring them. Has that sort of dis-service happened to anyone else?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.