Problems with PayPal Debit MasterCard

ZL4
Contributor
Contributor

I have had a Paypal MC for almost 10 years. I have never carried a regular paypal balance. It is linked to my bank account. Why then in the last couple of months is my card being declined. I have called Paypal numerous times only to be assured that they are changing the settings and the card will now work. I can usually use my card once or twice then it is declined again. I have another card, but I like using the Paypal card for cash back.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Randy

@ ZL4,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!  If the card is being declined, it's possible that you might need to add a back-up funding source to your account.  You can find additional information about this process here.

- Randy

Login to Me Too

ZL4
Contributor
Contributor

I have backup funding. It is the same bank account that I have had all along.

Login to Me Too

mfb5150
New Community Member

This is the EXACT SAME problem I am having...even the time line. I've been using my Paypal Business Debit Mastercard for years...with a backup to my bank, etc. never any problems. All of a sudden, the last few months, I get declined to the point where the card is virtually useless. Can't find a reason or solution

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.