Printing shipping labels

Perliwhites
Contributor
Contributor

I am having issues printing shipping labels. I have always been able to very recently until a few weeks ago. It allows me to get to the sceeen with the sample label and then does not allow me to select a printer or print the actual label. Any Insight would be great!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @Perliwhites,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues printing your shipping labels. When creating a label with Royal Mail or Parcelforce, the Print Label page appears as a pop-up window after you click the 'Pay and Continue' button. If you have a pop-up blocker installed on your computer, it will prevent this window from opening. This is worth checking. The system requirements for printing a single postage label are:

• Operating System Supported: Windows
• Macintosh Users - Safari (version 1.3) on Macintosh computers (Mac OS) However, label printers are not currently supported on Macintosh computers.
• Browsers Supported: Internet Explorer 6.0 and 7.0, Mozilla Firefox 2.0, Netscape 6.2 and 8.1. Download the latest Internet Explorer or Netscape browser
• JavaScript - Java TM 2 Runtime Environment must be downloaded. Please go to the Java website to make sure you have the latest version.
• Pop-up blocker software must be disabled on your browser. I hope this helps.

Siobhán

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.