Poor quality item, not same as on pictures

Kseniabkova
New Community Member

Hello, I have already an open case regarding Rolachico brand that i bought a dress from them 22.07 and till 22.09 of September I didn’t get any dress from them. After making many reports in Paypal to have my money back i received on 22.09 a package from Rolachico brand, but the dress is totally different than on the pictures! The matherial is very poor quality and different as on their pictures and videos on instagram and website. How i can contact paypal and change my case from not received to unacceptable item that i received and get my money back? They are misleading people!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kseniabkova

Sounds as if its still open from your post so 'as long as' you haven't escalated to a claim then you can do this...

Can I change my reason for filing a dispute or claim?

Yes. You can change your reason if you originally filed a dispute because you didn’t receive your item, and then received the item but found it to be different from the description.

Here's how:

1. Go to the Resolution Centre.
  2. Select Open Cases.
  3. Find your case and click View from the Action column.
  4. If you haven't escalated to a claim yet, click Change your reason for this dispute.
  5. If you've already escalated to a claim, click Change your reason for this claim.
  6. Follow the instructions provided.

By changing the dispute reason, you automatically escalate the dispute to a claim. This means that you're asking PayPal to review your case and decide whether you're eligible for a refund. We reach a decision in most cases within 30 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

go back to the case and see if yu can open it again as INAD

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kseniabkova

Sounds as if its still open from your post so 'as long as' you haven't escalated to a claim then you can do this...

Can I change my reason for filing a dispute or claim?

Yes. You can change your reason if you originally filed a dispute because you didn’t receive your item, and then received the item but found it to be different from the description.

Here's how:

1. Go to the Resolution Centre.
  2. Select Open Cases.
  3. Find your case and click View from the Action column.
  4. If you haven't escalated to a claim yet, click Change your reason for this dispute.
  5. If you've already escalated to a claim, click Change your reason for this claim.
  6. Follow the instructions provided.

By changing the dispute reason, you automatically escalate the dispute to a claim. This means that you're asking PayPal to review your case and decide whether you're eligible for a refund. We reach a decision in most cases within 30 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.