Please advise re: Cash Card lost. Never activated.

LadySarcastic
Contributor
Contributor
Good morning PayPal Friends! I need some help. It seems I misplaced my PayPal CashCard before I ever activated it. I’ve been looking for it for a couple of months now and I believe I accidentally threw it away with some other papers when I was cleaning off my desk awhile back, obviously not realizing it was mixed up in the stack. I’ve followed the instructions in the FAQ but I’m going in circles because I can not “manage my card” when it hasn’t been activated. Any tips? Thanks! Hope you’re having a wonderful day! 🌞
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LadySarcastic 

Contact customer service to invalidate the unactivated card and get replacement:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. 

Or private message via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LadySarcastic 

Contact customer service to invalidate the unactivated card and get replacement:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. 

Or private message via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Wyrdgurl
New Community Member
Hello! Thank you for posting this. I have been having the same problem for almost the exact same reason. Thank you again!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.