Paypal voucher removed

joy_logs
New Community Member

I had a Paypal voucher of Rs 132, which was valid till 21st of December, 2018, which is what I remember from the last visit of PayPal account that I received from some transaction. Why is this removed before even completing the date without an intimation of at-least 1 day in prior, because I was trying to use this voucher since today morning but I could neither see this in my account or find it in my history. 

Also why is PayPal site being maintained in such a poor poor way, wherein there is no option to see my vouchers that I have received, nor any way which says which vouchers have expired or when is it going to get expired. As soon as I click on the Details of the PayPal balance, I am presented with an Interstitial page every time trying to show my balance, where in there is no option to see my Saved Offers/Vouchers. Everytime I have to dismiss this page to see my voucher. Such such a poor navigation of the site and such poor user friendly ways. After all this do you really want your users to stay with you. I never expected this out of PayPal, being such a great name

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.