Paypal shipping is down- customer service isn't helpful...

sarah1824
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal shipping is down every single day past noon for me.... without fail. It's not me, it's paypal. I went to customer service for help, I got I'm sorry I can't fix it please try again later and then they absolutely ghosted me. I'm so beyond frustrated with the service I received. Just someone tell me why it's not working or report it to get fixed. I have looked everywhere and have received no good advice... 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Ysa_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @sarah1824

Good day! I hope all is well. Thank you for using community forum to be heard. You can create shipping labels and packing slips on PayPal when you ship by U.S. Postal Service (USPS). You don't need a special label printer - just print the label on a normal sheet of paper and tape it to your package.

Here’s how to create a shipping label from your PayPal account:

1. Click Activity at the top of the page and find the item you want to ship.
  2. Click on the transaction you're looking for and then click Ship.
  3. Choose either UPS or USPS as your shipping carrier.
  4. Enter and review your shipping information then click Calculate shipping.
  5. Click Confirm and Pay.
  6. Click Print label on the "Finish printing your label" page.

If you have a pop-up blocker installed on your browser, you need to turn off the pop-up blocker to print your label.

Print your shipping label on plain paper and fold at the line. Affix the label using clear plastic shipping tape over the entire label.

UPS labels must be purchased with a PayPal balance. If you don't have enough money in your PayPal balance, add money to your account. You can create your label after the money has posted to your account.

Keep safe!

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Stay Blessed!

Login to Me Too

swilliams3
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have tried to print in Paypal also, & it does not give an option to print label.

This is the error message I get on page: Domestic: No Shipment TrackingApril 18, 2020, Sent by MANUALStatus: Cancelled

Why is the status: cancelled?

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.