Paypal says I have no money in my POOL, but there is !!!!

Alex18100
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, so ill start of by saying i previously had an account limitation placed on about 3 years ago, which expired. i noticed i had money left so i withdrew it to my bank. However when trying to trasnfer the money from my money pool, about £250, it kept saying an error message. I phoned paypal keep in mind several times, and to my surpise they all said there was no money. me feeling really stupid, I took full screenshots and went back to each transaction that was made into the money pool. They recorded this and send they would get back to me.

Its been almost 3 months later and nothing. Honestly dont know what do. Kept messaging and phoning but automatic responses. Any one found any luck??

I think I have to provide my passport details, etc and utility bill so it verifies that I can move it into my primary balance, but theres no link to do so.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alex18100 

"i previously had an account limitation placed on about 3 years ago, which expired." 

You sure it expired?

"I phoned paypal keep in mind several times, and to my surpise they all said there was no money. me feeling really stupid, I took full screenshots and went back to each transaction that was made into the money pool. They recorded this and send they would get back to me."

This was 3 years ago, they could have escheated the funds to your local government so you can claim it there as unclaimed property, at least that's what happens in the USA after a few years and you don't log in or the account was abandoned, no idea of procedure in the UK, check user agreement by clicking "Legal" at the bottom of page.

Check the Resolution Center too for an open case to verify identity.

Contact customer service for further assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private messaging via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Twitter: @paypaluk 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Alex18100
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, yes the limitation has expired, because I had money in my main money balance and that transferred, but the money in my money pool wont. It keeps saying an error message. Tried so many times.

Account is still limtied, because paypal have cancelled my account, they onlylet me withdraw money but theres no way I can.

There isnt any disputes in Resulition centre. Only a long message saying we're parting ways.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.