Paypal.me account not linked to Paypal account

benniog
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I'm pulling my hair out at the moment and paypal's customer service isn't being much use, so I'm hoping someone might be able to help.

Back in 2016 (I have the email), I created a paypal.me link (paypal.me/example) that was linked to my main paypal account, I know its me as paypal.me/example has my profile photo on it and the confirmation email from 2016 was sent to the same email address that I use for my main paypal account.

This week I sent the paypal.me link to some friend to pay some cash for a birthday collection. However, the monies they have paid seem to have disappeared, they haven't arrived in my paypal account (they have emails confirming that their cash was taken).

As a result I logged into my PayPal account and it would appear that there is no-longer a paypal.me link associated with my account, however, paypal.me/example is 100% me... so I can't work out where the payments have gone too.

PayPals customer service is shocking and they aren't making any sense so I wondered if anyone from the community may be able to help?

Thanks in advance

Gary

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.