Paypal debit card declined Despite large balance

mbander
Contributor
Contributor

About a month ago I lost my PayPal debit card. Actually I accidentally shredded it which I’m going to consider lost. I asked for a replacement card which came, and that is the same credit card number but different expiration date and different secret number. This new card is constantly declined whether it’s at the grocery store, the gas station, or online.

I have no idea why as I have a very large amount of money in there. I need this fixed as I now have four weeks of pay in my account. I’d really like to buy groceries with it. I have a disability which does not allow me to sit in front of my computer and wait for a message from Support. I tried but I never can wait long enough for the response to come in.

unfortunately, Paypal apparently has zero support personnel anymore, so I have been unable to reach a human being. The automatic thing keeps telling me that I don’t I must not have enough balance and I have to check it. There is literally hundreds of dollars in my balance. I don’t have a clue what my next step is.

And I forgot to mention that I did do the authorization process, so that’s not the problem. Can anybody tell me how I can fix this? Thank you very much for any information.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.