Paypal cashback mastercard

Plzbkind
Contributor
Contributor

I'm unable to access my paypal mastercard details.  When attempting access the following happens:

I get the "We are opening a new tab with Synchrony bank" message.

then "Please wait while we retrieve you information" message.

then "Your session has expired. Please login again."  (these message words are not exact)

That last message appears on a blank screen, except for that message, with no place to login again.

Is anyone else having a problem accessing their paypal mastercard details?

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Yorxs
Contributor
Contributor

I am also having the same issue. It began on Feb 13th and is still happening today, which is almost a week later. Thankfully I already paid my bill but worried this isn't being resolved.

Login to Me Too

Plzbkind
Contributor
Contributor

Problem still has not been resolved.  Will try calling again today. Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone out here.

Login to Me Too

Plzbkind
Contributor
Contributor

Called yesterday.  They are aware of the problem and are working it.  Hopefully it will be fixed quickly.

Login to Me Too

cdrdbb
Contributor
Contributor

I called, too - but while they were aware of the problem, they suggested clearing cache and cookies. I'm not sure why it is taking so long to resolve...

Login to Me Too

Plzbkind
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried clearing the cache and cookies on Edge and Internet Explorer.  Did not help.

Login to Me Too

Plzbkind
Contributor
Contributor

To whomever is working this problem,

Please let us know whether this issue is still being addressed.  Every few days would be sufficient.

Thank you and I hope you can get this resolved quickly.

Login to Me Too

Yorxs
Contributor
Contributor

I noticed the issue is resolved, at least for my account on 2/24/20. I am able to access my account via the PayPal link normally again.

Login to Me Too

Plzbkind
Contributor
Contributor

I'm glad that your account is working again Yorxs.  I sincerely hope it keeps working.  My account worked for 1 day last week then stopped working.  Thanks for letting me know.

Blessings on you and yours.

Login to Me Too

Plzbkind
Contributor
Contributor

It's approaching 1 month since my initial post and this problem is still not resolved.  Will someone please give me an update?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.