Paypal cashback MasterCard

Bayulalah
Contributor
Contributor

I just got approved of the paypal mastercard and was told it’s automatically linked to my PayPal wallet/ account.Unfortunately I could not find that there. Can someone please help out?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bayulalah 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-start-using-my-paypal-extras-mastercard,-ebay-e...

"Once approved, you can, in most cases, start using your card right away through your PayPal account wherever PayPal is accepted. In instances where your application is first placed into a pending status before it is approved, you will not be able to use your PayPal Extras or PayPal Cashback Mastercard until you receive and activate the card."

Visit link above for more information.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Bayulalah
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t even find the card in my account and yes I am approved. if I cannot find it linked to my paypal account, how can I make payments then? This is frustrating
Login to Me Too

sbrissey12
Contributor
Contributor

Did you figure this problem out, or did you just wait for the card to come in because I am having the same issue? Please help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.