Paypal cash card, won't let me buy things online.

Sanji
Contributor
Contributor

So much like the title, I can't buy things online. When ever I do , I log in then I go to put the card information in> after putting everything in it says, invalid card number. I know it can't be the card because if I go buy things in person at a register it works just fine. I've bought snacks using this card. And I've also made a few purchases through steam( a gaming store/launcher/community for the computer). But when I buy through steam it doesn't ask me for my card information and only asks me to sign in. So what I want to know is why this is , and how can I fix it ? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Sanji

The PayPal Cash card is directly linked to your available PayPal account balance. Do you have enough funds in your available account balance?

Try a different web browser.

Login to Me Too

R_chi_
Contributor
Contributor
Currently, mine I’ve enough funds yet it doesn’t seems to go through online. Which I don’t get why it does that when in person it is perfectly fine, unless the cash card is only use in person... but I think it should allow us to use it through online as well (as long as you have enough in the balance).
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.