Paypal business mastercard

Re34
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I have ordered a business MasterCard could I ask 1) is there a credit check done against me for this 2) If I don’t transfer the funds prior to making a payment will it automatically use my backup funding as payment.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Re34 

1) The business debit card is not a credit card so no credit check.

2) It is recommended that you have a PayPal balance at all times, only leaning on the back up on emergencies otherwise if you intentionally and constantly lean on the back up with zero PayPal balance, you will discover that the card will start declining. And yes, the back up will be used if there is partial or no funds in your PayPal balance.

Please note: the card is primarily for use in-store and at websites that do not accept PayPal. If you're checking out through PayPal online, you would choose your PayPal balance or another funding source because the debit card and PayPal balance in this scenario are one in the same.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Re34 

1) The business debit card is not a credit card so no credit check.

2) It is recommended that you have a PayPal balance at all times, only leaning on the back up on emergencies otherwise if you intentionally and constantly lean on the back up with zero PayPal balance, you will discover that the card will start declining. And yes, the back up will be used if there is partial or no funds in your PayPal balance.

Please note: the card is primarily for use in-store and at websites that do not accept PayPal. If you're checking out through PayPal online, you would choose your PayPal balance or another funding source because the debit card and PayPal balance in this scenario are one in the same.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.