Paypal business app problem

elyaszetouni
Contributor
Contributor

hey i create my business account everything is good i active bank carte i can log in paypal website from my laptop. so far so good but when i try to log in with my phone in business application i cant as you see in screenshot ScreenShot_20200402110543.png

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Goldileen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @elyaszetouni

Sorry that you're having trouble with the Business App. The PayPal Business app lets you manage your business and get paid on the go. Regardless of the size of your business or the kind of PayPal account you have (consumer or business), this app could be useful to you. Key features of the app include:

• Transfer money to a bank account.
  • Create and send invoices.
  • Have easy access to your customers' information as well as contact them by phone, email or text.
  • View transaction details and search for transactions.
  • Provide refunds.

You can download the PayPal Business app from the iOS App Store or Android Play store.

Want to know more? Go to our Apps page.

You can also ask assistance from our Customer Service Chat support if the Apps page wont answer your queries. I provided the link below:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us

Hope this helps. Please stay safe. 

Login to Me Too

elyaszetouni
Contributor
Contributor

HEY ! @Goldileen 

thank you time, i know all that featuring of the busniss app but it's not gonna help me with my problem 

i think you miss understand my point for sure

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.