Paypal balance for shipping charges rather than Bank account

DisneyGirlLisa
Contributor
Contributor

Why is Paypal charging my bank account for every shipping charge I buy rather than use my balance in Paypal? I've tried to change it but there is no choice to use balance. There is just my checking account, debit card and bank credit card. WHy wouldn't they just do the easy thing while the money is sitting there in my account after a person buys something from me on Ebay?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DisneyGirlLisa 

Go to Account Settings (wheel icon) > Payments > Manage Automatic Payments

Select eBay Shipping Inc on the left, then on the right see what is the payment method. 

Change if you need to. If it is correct to begin with, click Cancel to deactivate the profile/automatic payment.

Then go to eBay and pay for shipping labels, as usual, click Pay & Print, this should let you select PayPal, log in and how you want to pay again and set up new automatic payment again.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

gtcservices
New Community Member

None of these menu descriptions match my account.  It is very sad that PayPal is not as useful as it used to be.  It is also sad that it is so hard to get relevant answers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.