Paypal are closing my account

JessicaN27
Contributor
Contributor
I need help! Paypal have said they are closing my account because my activity goes against their rules. But I haven’t done anything different to normal? I honestly don’t know what I’ve done for them to close my account. Please can someone tell me how I can stop them from closing it please?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

KNERD
Contributor
Contributor
Spoiler

Have you asked them what activity they are referring to?

Login to Me Too

JessicaN27
Contributor
Contributor
How would I do this please? I’ve tried clicking on “how to resolve it” but it just takes me back to “we’re closing your account”
Login to Me Too

umeshy
Contributor
Contributor

I am not happy with Paypal, I am just waiting for my CC to resolve my non-delivery dispute (paypal denied me, they don't check the seller's shipping details with usps.com, I did talk to usps.com who said that the shipment was delivered but not my address).  Once they resolve, I am out of here, glad to get out of Paypal, I will close my account for sure. 

If you have nothing that you are waiting on paypal, it should be ok.  I guess you can always use CCs instead of going through Paypal as the intermediatary payment system.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.