Paypal app only available in vertical, not horizontal, or only for iPhone, NOT for iPad

Scribarte
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal app only available in vertical, not horizontal, or only for iPhone, NOT for iPad

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Scribarte,

Thank you for your post. The app is meant to be used in portrait mode. Is your iPad using iOS 10.0 or higher?

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Scribarte
Contributor
Contributor

Both my iPhone (vertical) and iPad (horizontal) ALWAYS have the latest iOS.

Don ‘t try to tell me that I have a problem.

Paypal has a problen to resolve.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Scribarte,

I'm sorry that the app will not work on your iPad. Please contact customer service by phone for further troubleshooting. Click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then Call us, then log in or call as a guest to get the number to call. Troubleshooting will allow a representative to isolate the problem precisely enough to make a report to our technicians.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Scribarte
Contributor
Contributor

Calling from Belgium to the US just for that ? No thanks, way too expensive, the best thing to do for me is.......delete the app and that ‘s it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.