Paypal Money Pools Not publishing

LinusCG
Contributor
Contributor

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about a potential bug in the Paypal money pools where theyre unable to publish. Ive tried accross all web browsers and even the android app, but no matter what I can input all info into the money pool form, but it does not go through when i press the publish button. Am i missing something?

Thank you!!

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

MrsIAU
New Community Member
Did you have any joy with this as I am having the same issue
Login to Me Too

sangela
Contributor
Contributor

me too! still having this issue

Login to Me Too

sallycatriona
Contributor
Contributor

Yep me too, I have made one in the past and it worked ok but this time it just does not publish. Tried on the app on my samsung galaxy s9, on the browser on my galaxy, on chrome on my macbook and on safari on my macbook!! So I think it's definitely an error with the site not with any of the apps. Hopefully they fix it soon cos I am trying to collect money for a baby gift!

Login to Me Too

Jassieone
Contributor
Contributor
It's nearly mid-May and I've just come across this problem at my first attempt. Anyone find an answer anywhere?
Login to Me Too

sallycatriona
Contributor
Contributor

I emailed support and (after persisting when they sent a bunch of unhelpful links with information about what a money pool is and how to set it up) they replied saying that there is an issue with the site and they're working on it. They said it usually takes maximum one month for stuff like this to be resolved and they have me on a list to notify when it's fixed. It's been over a month though and still not working. I emailed them again and have not heard anything back. If they know it's not working I don't know why they don't just disable the whole thing or put a message up to say it's under construction or something. It's pretty frustrating.

Login to Me Too

sallycatriona
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all seems to be working again now. They did not contact me as promised I just discovered it by checking myself. Sal
Login to Me Too

Jassieone
Contributor
Contributor
Well done you! Thanks for updating - hope the PP Devs notice the model you've set 😉
Login to Me Too

VanLiechte
New Community Member

I just had two experiences where I was creating a pool and as I was nearly finished typing out my description(which was admittedly lengthy) and the pool screen just reset back to default as if I had not given a title or amount or date yet.  This happened two times in a row, and after the second time, I became so frustrated that I closed the window down. I then searched google for anyone with a similar issue and found myself here.  Now I am sharing this experience in hopes that the issue gets resolved.  My recommendation would be to write your description in a third party program and then paste it in when you get to that part, for anyone else experiencing this.  That is what I intend to do.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.