Paypal LEVEL UP rewards

Takadhun00
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Has anybody received an email from Paypal for a reward of 9$ by following and asnwering easy tasks. Has anyone received the reward?
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

LaLaLeeeee
Contributor
Contributor

I got it now but I don't know how to use it 😞 When I checkout using paypal it doesnt deduct the rewards .. and I kinda dont want to purchase without the security that my rewards would be deducted

Login to Me Too

Khoolwhip
Contributor
Contributor

Hey there, I have received the rewards and have been able to see the voucher applied at check out, you can only apply each voucher separately and not all in one transaction.

I did notice however, that some of the shops I wanted to checkout at didn't have the voucher, just wanted someone to confirm whether or not only selected shops are eligible for the vouchers to be used at.

Its a let down that it mentions to checkout at our favorite shops using paypal but, I'm not able to apply the voucher at my actual favorite shop.

Login to Me Too

JC-MJM
Contributor
Contributor

I used one of them but all of my voucher just disappear out of nowhere. @Khoolwhip 

Login to Me Too

Khoolwhip
Contributor
Contributor
Alright so I was looking for answers and found some answers, I was able to use all my vouchers. Basically I read somewhere that you can only use it on shops that use PayPal as a form for checking out (obvious) but you can only use the vouchers on purchases that use the same currency. In this case USD. I used my vouchers on 5$ gift cards for steam on G2A. Worked and got to buy some stuff on sale. Basically if you guys are living outside of the US and the shops you’re checking out on are using a different currency, try to change the currency of the store or use it at a different one that has a USD currency option. If you’re shopping on a USD currency store and it still doesn’t show up on checkout, idk what else to tell you.. Spend it on G2A 😂 Good luck guys.
Login to Me Too

JC-MJM
Contributor
Contributor

wait you used all your voucher without problems? I only used one of them and it all disappeared.

Login to Me Too

Nekomari
I received the reward, most of my friends too and we cant figure out how to use it. A lot of question like, should I order through paypal website or we can order through shop app? Will it automatically deduct or should apply before checkout?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.