Paypal-Gifts.com gift codes never sent, and bad customer service

tmt97
New Community Member

Hi, so I've been trying to get an issue resolved. On the 24th, I bought two gift cards with paypal-gifts.com They charged my account for both. I only got a receipt in my email for one of them, and I never received the codes for either. It has now been over the 24 hour wait period they take to send them. Naturally, after having waited the 24 hour period they say they may take, I went to try to contact them. On the contact page of paypal-gifts.com there is a phone number to call. I called said number, and as of now I have been and still am waiting for a human to pick up for 53 minutes. Given they won't pick up the phone, I figured I'd email and tried clicking the "email us" link on paypal-gifts.com/us/contact-us This link leads back to paypals main contact us page: paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us The only issue there is that under the "I'm having an issue with:" list, none of the options have anything to do with paypal-gifts.com gift codes. As far as I can tell from navigating paypals websites, there is in fact no way to email them regarding this topic. At this point I have also tried contacting paypal over facebook messenger, and have received no response on that end either. Can anyone help? Is there any actual way to get in contact with paypal over this?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.