Payments

DanConstantino
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to use monies in my Paypals account to purchase items online.  I was told I have $5 in a promotional voucher and $5 in a credit voucher.  How is that money applied to my future purchase.  I was told the promo voucher expires on 8/31/19.  Help with this matter is appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @DanConstantino,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

Based on which offer you are referring to, there may be multiple ways in which you can avail of the voucher. For example, you may be given a code and in this case, you should have received an email or you should be able to see it in the 'Offer' section of your account. If the offer is a credit that is issued to your account, please review the Term & Conditions of the offer to see when the amount will be credited. 

For more specific information, please reach out to our Customer Service directly. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.