Payments declined with Business Credit Card

Daniel_F1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, After I made my first successful purchase with the card, any further payments were declined. I can’t reach anybody at PayPal via the chat, because it’s not available since 3 days for me. I have enough funds on the account and at the bank, so I really can’t tell why their declines. Had anybody else a similar experience.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor

Do you mean credit card or the PayPal Mastercard Business Debit Card? If you mean the mastercard business debit card, this happens to me quite regularly, but only when I use it online.

PayPal deny all knowledge of it, and say there is no declines showing on my account.

The way I fix it is go to the corner shop and use it to pay for a small item using chip and pin, which works fine, then go home and use it online, and it completes the purchase with no probems.

Login to Me Too

Daniel_F1
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the reply. I guess it’s pointless for me than because 99.9% of the stuff I wanted to purchase with the card for my business would be online.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.