PayPay business debit card application

Mattiaa
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal Community, I have a matter with the application of the PayPal business debit card: I have just to confirm my residential address with my proof of address, but everytime I select my pdf with the proof of address I receive an email in which Paypal said "We couldn't confirm one or more of the identity documents you sent us". To solve this I contacted yesterday a PayPal Assistant by the message, but he reply to me I have to call the following phone number 0208-334 6202 or 0800-358-7911 because he said “I wanted to help you but we do not have an access about PayPal debit card”. So I called both phone numbers he gave me, but I could’t receive an answer. I just would like to solve this matter and receive a PayPal debit card, can you help me?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Mattiaa. Thanks for taking the time to add your questions here on the PayPal Community Forum.

It sounds like there's something interfering with the transmission of the file you mentioned. It often helps to log out from everything on your computer, delete the cookies and temporary internet files and re-start your system before logging on and trying again.

It's also possible the error is cosmetic, meaning the file made it through ok, and the system is generating the error message incorrectly. If you have just completed the process to apply for a Business Debit Card, it may help to give things some time to settle/re-set and see if you receive a notification saying the application was approved.

I'm sorry for the difficulty you mentioned contacting PayPal by phone. That's certainly no good. For that, I also recommend giving the system time to re-set and then trying the Contact page again.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.