paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MADHUSUDAN1

I believe you are talking about this cashback promotion in India, is that correct? Please take a look at the information in the FAQ on that linked page to see if the answers there resolve the issue. If the voucher is in your account, that FAQ will show you how to see it and how it is automatically applied to your next purchase. If there is no voucher and the cashback was not applied, that FAQ should help you to understand what requirements there are in order to earn cashback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lucKY111
New Community Member
PayPal give me very very bed services it's experience very very shameless I pay Yatra air ticket through PayPal it give me 400 PayPal cashback but PayPal do expaired my cashback one day ago before it's expaired. And on before that dates I purchase some items and pay by PayPal it do not work. PayPal services are very very very bed.
Login to Me Too

Amarnath
New Community Member
I have accidentally clicked to remove my voucher amount. How do I get it back?
Login to Me Too

jagdish589
New Community Member

I got mail like this from paypal "We just want to remind you about your ₹ 103.00 INR PayPal voucher which will expire on 1 January 2019. Remember, you can use the voucher to purchase goods and services from any merchant or retailer that accepts PayPal" but voucher does not seen in paypal account 

Login to Me Too

Tukay
New Community Member
50%cashback not ricived
Login to Me Too

RakeshVarkole
New Community Member

Hi there,

I had Booked a ticket of amount 1179 from Abhibus, There it was mentioned that cashback of Rs 350 for Payments through Paypal.

and it was my first payment through paypal, No Cashback credited.

Login to Me Too

suddu
Contributor
Contributor

I have paid on mojo pizza of Rs.335 through mastercard but I haven't received the cashback. According to the offer I should get the cashback of Rs.250.

Login to Me Too

Akhil95
New Community Member
I receive ₹724 paypal cashback for transaction done first time on yatra, but the voucher balance is remove by me by mistake, Can anyone tell me that how can i get back my voucher cashback?
Login to Me Too

Reade
I haven't received any cashback for my first transaction in PayPal
Login to Me Too

neeraj9
New Community Member

merchant not bennifit for trantion bcoz cashback not recive

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.