PayPal.me

AyJosey1
Contributor
Contributor
Can someone explain how I can setup my PayPal. Me link?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @AyJosey1 and @makiig 

I am sorry for the confusion. Please be advised that PayPal.me only works for a country that can receive payment using PayPal account. It is my vast regret to inform you that Nigeria can only send payment but cannot receive.

I hope this helps.

***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thanks and have a great day! ☺

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

makiig
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi Goodday @AyJosey1 I hope all is well. Please see the details below for reference and I hope it would help. How do I setup my PayPal.Me link? Setting up your link is easy! Just visit PayPal.Me to select your PayPal.Me Link and create your account. If you’re not a PayPal user you’ll be required to create one when signing-in. The PayPal.Me link I want is taken. What can I do? PayPal.Me links can’t be reserved and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If your preferred link is taken, try some alternatives or pick one of our suggestions. How many links can I have for PayPal.Me? You may have only one active PayPal.Me link per PayPal account. Once you create your PayPal.Me link, you won’t be able to edit it. So choose carefully! Are there any restrictions on what I can name my link? Yes. Here are the guidelines for selecting a PayPal.Me link: It can only contain alphanumeric characters (letters A-Z, numbers 0-9) and can’t contain symbols, dashes, or spaces. It’s not case sensitive, but casing is recommended to improve its readability for your friends and family. Profane, offensive, defamatory or reserved trademarks are forbidden even if the link is available. Your account may be suspended if you violate this one. Let’s keep it clean. Link names are limited to 20 characters max. How long can I keep my PayPal.Me link? Once you create your link, it’s yours to keep and it will never expire. You can choose to turn it off and on as often as you like.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @AyJosey1 and @makiig 

I am sorry for the confusion. Please be advised that PayPal.me only works for a country that can receive payment using PayPal account. It is my vast regret to inform you that Nigeria can only send payment but cannot receive.

I hope this helps.

***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thanks and have a great day! ☺

Login to Me Too

AyJosey1
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks alot
Login to Me Too

Josephhills
New Community Member
I'm not in Nigeria sir. I resident in cameroon. Does it works in cameroon?
Login to Me Too

FallinFalcon
New Community Member
I received a payment request from PayPal user, but link on top reads. Pay.Pal.com? Is this a not an authentic PayPal link?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.