PayPal.me link for goods and services/checkout

B1Zz3r3C13

Hello, I'v been searching for samples or even explanations of the PayPal.me link check out process, unsuccessfully. I want to know if buyers have the option of 1. Adding Note To Seller (I sell personalized items) and 2. Adding Shipping info (I need to know where to send the purchases). Any replies would be helpful and also if anyone knows of anywhere I can find the information, that would be helpful as well. Thanks in advance. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@B1Zz3r3C13

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/pages/faqs

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

B1Zz3r3C13

Thank you, I've been going through that for days now but most of what I read just says the money goes directly in your account, I just want to be certain I'm able to get the information I need for fulfillment purposes and the buyer is able to send me that information. Does it use your custom checkout pages? Do you get the shipping info or even an email, so you can then contact the person for the information? I have several items how do you know the source of the link? Or what you're being paid for?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.