PayPal.me doesn't work..

DivadloMir

I have PayPal.me service for my company, but when someone wants send us money it doesn't work. Sender see popup window with these message (translate): "This payee only accepts PayPal payments through its website. To make a payment, visit the payee's website and follow the instructions, or ask the payee for instructions by email.
If you continue to experience problems, please contact Customer Service."

How to fix it? 

Albert

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Goldileen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @DivadloMir

Getting paid is easy! Just share your PayPal.Me link. Text it. Tweet it. Post it to your blog or Facebook page. Email it to your mom. Your friends can then click, type, or tap on your link and pay you back.

Who can I request money from?
As long as PayPal.Me is available in their country, anyone can send you money through your PayPal.Me link, and even set up their own PayPal account if they need to. 

Does it cost me anything to receive money?
If you have a PayPal Business account or the person paying you opts for PayPal Purchase Protection – the payment is a “Goods and Services” payment. That means you’ll pay the standard PayPal fee (2.9% + $0.30).

If you receive a lot of payments from other countries, take a minute to look at our fees since the amount can vary from country to country based on their local policies.

When I get paid using PayPal.Me, where does the money go?
As soon as you receive a payment, it goes into your PayPal balance. You can use the money to buy things online or in stores, or send money to friends. If you have your bank account linked to PayPal, you can transfer the funds to your bank.

Does it cost anything to transfer money from PayPal to my bank?
You can transfer money from your PayPal account to your bank account for free. If you want to receive a check instead, there is a $1.50 fee.

Can I send more than one request at a time?
Sure, there’s no limit on how many requests you can send. Just share your link. That’s it. We handle, literally, millions of transactions a day. We’ve got you covered.

How do I request a specific amount?
Just add the amount you want to request to the end of your link. For example, use PayPal.Me/DiaRusso/25 to request $25.00. The request will be made in your default currency, which you can change at anytime in your PayPal account settings.

You can request a specific currency by adding the currency code to the amount. So to ask for Australian Dollars, for example, you would use PayPal.Me/DiaRusso/25AUD.

NOTE: Some countries have limits on the currencies that can be sent, so check with the sender that they can send you money in the currency you want.

Hope this helps. Please stay safe! 

Login to Me Too

maynardcm
New Community Member

I've had this problem for almost a year. When I try to contact Customer Service, all they tell me is that my account isn't limited, and that the problem must be in the other person's account... which makes NO SENSE because it literally happens to every single person who tries to use my PayPal.me link. 

I don't have a website, and I have not enabled web services or web payments. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.