PayPal in 4 Pending

Lil12
New Community Member
Of course I use this, not knowing how much of a headache this is gonna be. So I used the PayPal in 4 to buy a product. It just sends me back to some random page of the online store, and now I have the first payment being pending in my bank account and on my PayPal with no information of actually purchasing the product. The pending does say “ This is a temporary authorization to make sure your payment method will cover the payment. Your payment method will be charged when Pay in 4 completes your order.” Does that mean once my back authorizes it, it will purchase my product. The seller has no information or anything from this, so I am left in the dark. This was also purchased two days ago on the 4th. So do I just wait or what? And also at this point I think CS doesn’t exist and I can’t cancel the order. So I am pretty much stuck. Thanks PayPal, your awesome.
Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Reneem0522
New Community Member
I am having the same problem
Login to Me Too

Dk24Fan
New Community Member

Same problem! Did anyone get this fixed and how???

Login to Me Too

veroh13
Contributor
Contributor
Hi did you get yours fixed? This just happened to me today but It was telling me that no it wasn’t going through so I did it twice and they charged me twice
Login to Me Too

jt105
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me.
Login to Me Too

HHashtroudi
How did it fix?
Login to Me Too

veroh13
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem. Did anyone fix there’s?????
Login to Me Too

Sofiapinales
New Community Member
Did anyone resolve this?
Login to Me Too

Coronita64
Same here ☹️
Login to Me Too

Strawzz
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone had a resolution? This happened to me too. 3 days later I still have 2 pending charges. 1 was incorrect and charged my account for both before I even clicked confirm.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.