PayPal iOS SDK to remove UIWebView use WKWebView

sivasonai
Contributor
Contributor

ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - New apps that use UIWebView are no longer accepted. Instead, use WKWebView for improved security and reliability. Learn more (https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uiwebview).Best regards,The App Store Team

I got Email From apple developer Team I found PayPal iOS SDK Using UIWebView so kindly replace and use WKWebView.

how to solve the problem kindly support ASAP.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

nitin_gohel
New Community Member

I got same issue and there is no support and ios sdk available. don't know what todo now

Login to Me Too

raffaelebennoli
Contributor
Contributor

The last version was released on 2 Feb 2018.

In release notes they wrote:

"PayPal Mobile SDKs are Deprecated and only existing integrations are supported. For all new integrations, use Braintree Direct in supported countries. In other countries, use Express Checkout and choose the Braintree SDK integration option"

I think it will be very difficult for the PayPal team to solve this problem.
The "bad luck" of this story is that by publishing the APP just 10 days ago, Apple would not have blocked the build.

Login to Me Too

lliHD
Contributor
Contributor

[Binary file ./Pods/PayPal-iOS-SDK/PayPalMobile/libPayPalMobile.a matches]    

When i search UIWebView in my project, the result is above.This has a serious impact on submission for review.

I don't know what to do.😩😔

Login to Me Too

homeconnex
Contributor
Contributor

There are results to implement checkout payment by paypal within the app ios swift ?????????

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.